Allergy Season is Here!
If you suffer from itchy eyes, runny nose, sneezing and even strange swellings during the springtime it is likely that this is all allergy mediated.
Allergies are a stress response to a food or inhalant that is often otherwise harmless. Here are some general suggestions to eliminate allergies for good.
1) Drink 1 litre of water per 50lbs of bodyweight per day. Hydration is key to help clear a clogged up lymphatic system.
2) Try Natural Antihistamines-Quercetin, Vitamin C, Grapeseed Extract all have antihistaminic effects in the body.
3) Improve your digestion-The large intestine meridian plays a vital role in how healthy your respiratory passages are. Better digestion means better immune function and less allergies. Digestive enzymes, healthy eating, probiotics and food sensitivity elimination ease off the stress on the immune system.
4) TBM/NMT-I’ve found that regular NMT/TBM treatment is amazingly effective at breaking the allergy pattern. I’ve had resolution of even Anaphylactic allergies in my practice after a few months or regular treatment. For info about TBM and NMTsee http://www.mercola.com/article/mind_body/tbm.htm
5) Reduce Stress! Stress can induce allergies and in most people it is a big aggravator. Start doing daily EFT practice and meditate to get this under control. EFT instructions can be found here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWu3rSEddZI
I highly recommend “The Living Soul Meditation” by Dr Mitchell Gibson MD.
6) Try Acupuncture! Balancing your meridians is a powerful way to alleviate stress and improve well-being. There are many protocols that alleviate allergy tendency. Here is a video about acupuncture and Acugraph testing that I perform on your 1st visit here. http://doctorgallant.com/treatments/acugraph/
7) Detoxify regularly! Most health problems today are related to poor clearance of toxins from the body. When working with patients I try to find out where the blocks to efficient detoxification are and correct them.
This is the groundwork to obtaining an allergy free life. Remember, allergies are a way of your body saying that you are out of balance. Balance your body and improve your life!