Dear New Patient:
Thank you for choosing Rejuv-Innate Naturopathic Clinic as your health care provider.
What can you expect from your first visit:
- If you have not filled out the intake questionnaire, please arrive 15 minutes early for your scheduled appointment.
- The first visit with Dr. Gallant is approximately 45 to 60 minutes in length and involves a review of the detailed intake questionnaire, full health history, and if necessary, may include a partial physical exam.
- Subsequent visits vary from 15 minutes to 40 minutes in length and include Autonomic Response Testing (A.R.T.). Treatment plans are generally established and discussed during the second visit.
What to bring for your first visit:
- Your completed new patient forms. You may fax or email these to us in advance.
- Copies of any blood work or laboratory reports that are recent as of the last six months (or longer if appropriate) and any other pertinent documents.
- If possible, please bring medications or supplements that you are currently taking.
Please note that our office accepts payment by Debit, Visa, MasterCard or Cash. Most extended health care providers cover naturopathic treatments. Please check with your provider to determine the amount that is covered under your policy.
Rejuv-Innate Naturopathic Clinic