Things to consider when determining how healthy you are.
- How often do you get sick? More than 2 times a year?
- Is your sleep deep and refreshing?
- Do you have chronic pain anywhere in the body?
- How active are you? Are you exercising at least 3 times a week ?
- How often do you eat fried foods, sugar, packaged foods?
- Do you eat vegetables, fish, organic foods?
- Are you over or underweight?
- How is your energy throughout the day?
- Do you get headaches and how often?
- Do you have any allergies to pollens, foods or other chemicals?
- How is your appetite? Do you get heartburn, constipation, bloating?
- How is your mood? Are you generally relaxed and content or do you spend much of your time angry, depressed or anxious
- Is your libido good or decreased?
- Do you have skin problems of eczema, acne, psoriasis?
- Have you had any issues with infections of any kind?
- How often do you meditate?
Is your menstrual cycle 28 days? Do you have any hormonal or PMS symptoms of mood changes, cramping, digestive changes, hair loss?Have you had any breast cysts or lumps in the past?
Many symptoms people seek help for are really signs of imbalance in physiology. Working to improve overall balance often leads to improvement of things people weren’t actively treating.